Re: OWL-S 1.1 API - Version 1.1

At 16:39 -0400 9/28/05, Naveen Srinivasan wrote:
>OWL-S 1.1 API Version 1.1 is available for download. This release
>includes both source and binary distribution of the OWL-S 1.1 API
>project. The OWL-S API is released under GNU Lesser General Public
>License (LGPL). For more information about OWL-S API visit
>http://owl-s-api.projects.semwebcentral.org/.
>
>OWL-S API is part of the OWL-S tools suite developed at Carnegie
>Mellon University. For more information about our OWL-S tools suite
>visit http://www.daml.ri.cmu.edu/tools
>
>Thanks,
>Naveen Srinivasan
>Softagent Lab, CMU

All - please don't confuse CMU's OWL-S API with the University of
Maryland OWL-S API (which predates it, and has been more widely used)
-- the University of Maryland (MINDSWAP) OWL-S API, and the various
online support for this, is available at [1]
  -Jim H.
p.s. UMCP OWL-S API is released under the less-restrictive MIT
license, should there be confusion about that as well.

[1] http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/api/
--
Professor James Hendler			  Director
Joint Institute for Knowledge Discovery	 	  301-405-2696