Control constructs in OWL and BPEL4WS

From: Daniela CLARO <daniela.claro@eseo.fr>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:17:49 +0100
To: "'Public-Sws-Ig@W3. Org'" <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

Hi all,
Using OWL-S and BPEL4WS, we can think that some of each control constructs
are similar.
I understood that:

- The structure **While**(BPEL4WS) and **Repeat-While**(OWL-S) have similar
functionalities, both test the condition before executing the loop.

- The Split+Join and Flow(BPEL4WS)both provide concurrency and

- Choice (OWL-S) and Switch (BPEL4WS) are similar structures to call a
single control from a given set of possibilities.

Am I correct? Can I actually say that these constructs are similar?

Thank you very much,