SPARQL Protocol for RDF

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:42:34 -0500
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

The W3C RDF Data Access Working Group (DAWG)[1] is working on a
query language and protocol called SPARQL[2,3] for querying RDF
graphs.  As part of that work, we needed a protocol to convey
queries and query results.  I've edited a document that describes
such an abstract protocol as well as an HTTP binding:

  SPARQL Protocol for RDF
  W3C Working Draft 14 January 2004
  http://w3.org/TR/2005/WD-rdf-sparql-protocol-20050114/

We're looking for feedback and comments -- sent either to
kendall@monkeyfist.com or to public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org.

An editor's working draft is also available, if you're interested
in the document's most current status.

Best,
Kendall Clark

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/