How to specify parameterType with OWL-s editor?

From: Jyotishman Pathak <jyotishman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:39:57 -0600
To: jyotishman@gmail.com, owlseditor-discussion@projects.semwebcentral.org
Cc: public-sws-ig@w3.org

Hi,

I am a newbie to the SWS approach and was trying to use the OWL-s
editor (which is provided as a plug-in with Protege 3.0) for the Congo
example. More specifically, I started with the:
http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/1.1/CongoProcess.owl

Aparently, it seems that I cannot declare "inputs" of the following type:

<process:hasInput>
    <process:Input rdf:ID="ExpressCongoBuyCreditCardNumber">
      <process:parameterType
rdf:datatype="&xsd;#anyURI">&xsd;#decimal</process:parameterType>
    </process:Input>
  </process:hasInput>

The reason is because I am unable to declare the paramaterType for the
input as a "decimal". Can anyone please guide me how to do it?

I apologize if this is a really naive question, but I expect feedbacks
from the experts for the beginners.

Regards,
Jyoti.