Re: Documentation for the surface sintax

Two other references that are relevant to this thread:

Concurrent Execution Semantics for DAML-S with Subtypes, Anupriya
Ankolekar, Frank Huch, Katia Sycara, The First International Semantic
Web Conference (ISWC), Sardinia (Italy), June, 2002. (pdf)

Narayanan, S. and McIlraith, S., "Simulation, Verification and Automated
Composition of Web Services", Proceedings of the Eleventh International
World Wide Web Conference (WWW-11), Honolulu, Hawaii, May, 2002.

These are both available here:

http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/pub-archive.html

(Note that a number of the papers in this publication archive, including
these two, have been written by members of the OWL-S Coalition, but do
not necessarily represent joint work of the entire coalition.)

Regards,
David