SimpleProcesses and process modeling

From: Tatiana Vieira <tascvieira@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:07:31 -0300 (ART)
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
Hi people,
I would like to understand a little bit more about Simple processes. If I defined a Simple process as a process component of a main process, do I have to define which Atomic or Composite process it is abstracting? What happens if there are more than one process the Simple process abstracts?
Thank you in advance,

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.