FWD [Work in Progress on Semantics for Web Services (Advance Notice)]

Dear IG'ers,

This is a copy of a message sent to W3C Advisory Committee a few
hours ago. Further discussion may be held publicly on the Interest
Group's list.

----- Forwarded message from Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--