Re: Question about namespace

Hi David,

I'm not sure who is to blame, but that person should learn to use
example.com/org/net for example URIs instead of inventing URIs that are
not meant to be real (but that look real and can, one day, become real).
Then such confusions will be avoided. 8-)

Please take the expression "a real URI" with a grain of salt here. 8-)

Just for the sake of educating about example.com, 8-)

Jacek