Re: Executing OWL-S/Profile

Ahh! Thanks, im already using the mindswap one, for composition,
execution and monitoring, and am on the mailing list, I thought maybe
CMU were developing a different one, since they list it on the tools
section of their site, but with no link. On
http://www.daml.ri.cmu.edu/tools/details.html, it is shown in the
diagram, as a CMU project. So perhaps they do have their own.
Interestingly its contained within a Jar file, contained in their
matchmaker client, but not so useful without javadocs.

Anyway thanks,

Luke Steller
School of Network Computing
Faculty of Information Technology