From: public-sws-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sws-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Herve PEREZ
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:42 AM
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Executing OWL-S/Profile

Salut Daniela,

Luke already gave you  the answer about an engine to execute an OWL-S...
It's the api OWL-S provided by Mindswap.
It allows you to "execute" your OWL-S by using the datas located in the
grounding.
If needed depending on how is your OWL-S concerned,  you can add a XSL
Tranformation into a CDATA tag.

You can watch their wonderful demo named : "Web Service Composer" to get some
examples showing you
how to execute an OWL-S.

Concerning the inference engine, I think that Pellet or Racer are very
interesting to use in a OWL/OWL-S context.

Cordialement,

Hervé