Re: Executing OWL-S/Profile

Hello,

Jena is an OWL API, not OWL-S therefore it cannot execute OWL-S.
However, i use an API which is built on top of jena. Its very easy to
use, and provides the black box functionality you are looking for.
http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/api

There are also some tools listed under the following URL which look
promising, but they dont appear to be downloadable... although I have
the .jar file for the OWL-S API listed, its supplied with the
matchmakerclient, but without javadocs, so not sure what it does - (so
just use the API above).
http://www.daml.ri.cmu.edu/tools/details.html

I didnt understand the wording in the 2nd question.

Hope that helps,

Luke Steller
School of Network Computing
Faculty of Information Technology