Re: OWL-S process graphical display

Hi Paul -

SRI is leading an effort to build an OWL-S Editor, as a Protege plug-in.
   The plan includes the ability to disply the model in graphical form,
as you suggest. This project is hosted on semwebcentral.org.  But the
graphical display capability is not yet implemented.  (In fact, I don't
think there's anything downloadable on semwebcentral yet, but it's on
the way.)

Regards,
David