Re: Fw: Preconditions and effects in the Service Profile

Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes, hasEffect is no longer a property of a process, as of 1.1.
Instead, we have hasResult, and the Result class has the effect property.

Thanks for the suggestion.  We have a status document that reports
version changes and I will put this info in there.

Regards,
David Martin