Re: Correctness of BravoAir example

Hi René -

I'm not the best person to answer specific questions about BravoAir - but I can tell
you that it has been upgraded recently for OWL-S 1.1, and I think a number of
improvements have been made.  You might want to look here:

     http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/1.1/examples.html

to see if your concerns might have already been addressed.

Regards,
David Martin