Preconditions and effects in the Service Profile

From: Klaus Leopold <klaus@itec.uni-klu.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:20:17 +0200
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

Hi,

I've already stated this question a couple of days ago but didn't get any
response: Is it possible to _reference_ OWL-S preconditions and effects in the
service profile?

The preconditions and effects in the Service Profile are usually a subset of
the Process Model. So it seems convinient if one could reference it.

I hope that someone can help me with this issue.

Regards,
Klaus