Preconditions and effects in the Service Profile

From: Klaus Leopold <kl@itec.uni-klu.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:54:47 +0200
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

Hi all,

Let's assume, my Process Model only consists of one atomic process. The inputs
and outputs are described by using the OWL classes Input and Output. Thus, in
the profile I can reference them with <hasInput...> and <hasOutput...>. The
process also specifies preconditions and effects by using
<hasPrecondition...> and <hasEffect...>.

Do I have to "copy-paste" the <hasPrecondition...> and <hasEffect...>
descriptions from the Process Model if I'd like to publish them in the
Service Profile or is it possible to reference preconditions and effects in
from the process in the profile?

Kind Regards,
Klaus

--
DI Klaus Leopold
Dept. of Information Technology, University Klagenfurt, Austria