Writing / Executing Web-Services for Palm devices using OWL-S description

From: Suleman Butt <suleman.butt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:31:16 +0200
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

Hi,
      Well i'm very much new to this field of OWL-S (web services)
though i have got some experience working with conventional web
development  like (jsp, asp, asp.net, java beans etc).

Could anybody help in suggesting me how should i get my self started
with this novel idea of Sementic Web Services. To get my feet into it
without soaking my entire body, i just want to get an idea about
OWL-S's basic flow ( from *practile point of view).

To be more precise i want to make a very *basic* web service described
with OWL-S and that web service should run on handheld device (e.g
palmtop i.e. pervassive environment) *OR* if the execution of owl-s
service on palmtop has resource constraints then what could be
anyother solution.

In short if i'm not getting out of track pls suggest HOW SHOULD I START..!!!

Anticipating some good replies .!! :).

Regards Suleman