Re: OWL-S version 1.1 now available

From: Daniel Elenius <daele@ida.liu.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:14:37 -0800
To: Ian Dickinson <ian.dickinson@hp.com>, public-sws-ig@w3.org

> * also in section 5.4, there seems to be no syntactic difference
> between ControlConstructBag and ControlConstructList, so why not just
> make one a sub-class of the other?

But there is a *semantic* difference, i.e. the bag should not be
interpreted as ordered. Although, I don't see what difference it would
make, since any OWL-S reasoner would base its reasoning on the kind of
control construct that the bag or list belongs to anyway. For example,
if you have a Split, you already know that the ordering of the
components do not matter, and in a Sequende you know that it does
matter. Then again, it doesn't really hurt to have the two classes, I think.

I guess I agree with everything else.

/Daniel