possible mistakes in the OWL-S document?

From: Sebastian Brandt <sbrandt@I5.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:32:04 +0100

Dear OWL-S developers,
reading the OWL-S document, I found a few places, where a wording
appearently did not reflect the semantics, as I had understood them from
the text.

5.1.1 Process
* Preconditions and Effects
[...]
The _output_ describes the actual event: that the amount of money in the
credit card account has been reduced.
[...]
In my opinion, this is just the difference between output and effect -
the output is some information like the invoice, yet the reduction
itself is the _effect_.

5.4 Composite Process
Unordered
[...]
X = (Sequence a b)
Y = (Sequence c d)
Z = (Unordered _A_ _B_)
[...]
The example only makes sense, as far as I can see, if
Z = (Unordered X Y)

I hope you can find out whether I misunderstood, or your draft is
incorrect in this matters.

Yours,
Sebastian Brandt

--
Dipl.-Inform. Sebastian Brandt
Lehrstuhl für Informatik V an der RWTH Aachen

Tel: 0241 - 80 21 514
Email: sbrandt@Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.de