Re: [OWL-S] Process subClassOf IntervalEvent

At 10:19 16/01/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm unclear how the "instantaneous" nature of APs affects APs executing in
>parallel.

I don't know what NIST PSL does here... and the tight assumption its
probably got something to do with the underlying theory.  We always assume
any activity has finite even if very small time so other things can interfere.

In fact we even assume that our models are also imperfect and non-modelled
interactions are always possible!

Of course you can do nicer theoretical tings if you make the together
assumptions... but the real world is just that - and messy.