RE: WSRF and OWL-S ?

From: Chiusano Joseph <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:41:17 -0500
To: "David De Roure" <dder@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "Paul Libbrecht" <paul@activemath.org>
Cc: "public-sws-ig" <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

This is a late reply to the original Nov 19 posting beow, as there is
new information available regarding the original question of "WSRF and
OWL-S", since the original posting. See [1], an excerpt from "OWL-S'
Relationship to Selected Other Technologies".

[1] http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/1.1/related.html#grid

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World