RE: Incorrect Namespace for XML Schema under OWL-S v1.1 Example (Concepts.owl)

Under OWL-S version 1.1, there is the following conflict between:

xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLschema#" (in Concepts.owl)
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#" (in all of the other files)

Which appears to be an uppercase problem.

Under OWL-S version 1.0 and 1.0DL, there is a similar conflict between:

xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLschema#" (in Concepts.owl)
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#"    (in all of the other files)

Either way, these conflicts exist and is cause problems when the files are
loaded into Protege.  I am using Protege 3.0 beta and am getting an error
from the JenaLoader.  A workaround is to fix the errors and tell protege to
load the files locally.  A better solution, however, would be to get them
updated on the server.

Thanks,

John T.E. Timm
jtimm@iml.cc