Declaring a class as output parameter

From: Daniela CLARO <daniela.claro@eseo.fr>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:12:51 +0100
To: <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

Hi all,
 I have one owl file called Flight.owl. I've created a service called
Flight, that it returns a class ReturnFlight as output parameter. This class
has the numberFlight and price attributes.

The problem is that in my WSDL(developed by Axis) I have a targetnamespace
called "urn:Flight" like
- <wsdl:types>
- <schema targetNamespace="urn:Flight"
  <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" />
- <complexType name="ReturnFlight">
- <sequence>
  <element name="numberFlight" nillable="true" type="tns2:string" />
  <element name="price" nillable="true" type="tns2:string" />
- <wsdl:message name="findFlightResponse">
  <wsdl:part name="findFlightReturn" type="tns1:ReturnFlight" />

The problem is that in my grounding I do not know how to capture this class
ReturnFlight. I tried something like that
r?wsdl#findFlightResponse </grounding:wsdlOutputMessage>
	<grounding:wsdlOutputMessageParts rdf:parseType="Collection">

But it did not work. I receive a message

java.io.IOException: Type {http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-encoding}string is
referenced but not defined.
But actually I've checked all soap-encoding and any problem, any uppercase
seems to be used. I think that it was something with my namespace in my
class definition, that I do not know how to put on the correct way...

Please, give me some happiness!!!
Any idea will be welcome!!!

Thanks in advance,
P.S. My Flight.owl can be localised at www.eseo.fr/~dclaro/Flight.owl