Re: Profile has_process usage?

Rune Peter Bjørnstad wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I'm a bit puzzled by the has_process functional property of the OWL-S
> Profile ontology. Why is it included when the Service ontology already
> provides the association?

It's a good point.  Clearly the information is redundant.  It was left
in the profile ontology simply as a convenience.  That is, a convenience
for a matchmaker or tool (or human reader) that needs to navigate from a
profile to the corresponding process model.  But clearly it's a very
minor convenience.

By the way, in the Congo example the has_process
> property refers to the Process Model and not a Process.

Ah, you are right.  That's a mistake, and I'll make sure it gets
corrected in the next release.  Thanks for finding it.

Regards,
David Martin