Re: [OWL-S] Who does what?

From: Austin Tate <a.tate@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:26:18 +0000
To: Drew McDermott <drew.mcdermott@yale.edu>, public-sws-ig@w3.org

I had seen this point... and to avoid doubt I am not against being able to
represent separate processes and show how they might synchronise as in
Drew/David's type (3) suggestion.  But I am against HAVING to do this is
there are multiple participants.  I think it should be possible to also
model a process and map the activities to the participants/roles/ etc. Austin