Re: [OWL-S] Who does what?

From: Austin Tate <a.tate@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:22:40 +0000
To: Drew McDermott <drew.mcdermott@yale.edu>, public-sws-ig@w3.org

At 07:30 PM 19/12/2003 -0500, Drew McDermott wrote:
>    (1) Make "who does what" more explicit in OWL-S process models, by
>    relying on "participant", and adding additional, related, constructs as
>    needed to spell it out.
>
>Attractive idea, but it will ultimately disappoint you.

can you be  more specific Drew... separating a description of a
process/activity from a participant centric view sound very appealing to
me... and is what we usually do when mapping business and other
processes.  We describe the process and then say who/what can perform
various things.   Indeed when dynamically assigning participants/performers
this would seem to be essential.

Austin