Semantic User Interface for newspaper catalogue

Thank you Lars

I am going to republish the blog item if that's okay -
also Happy New Year everybody

I am actually wondering if all members of this list have been not doing
anything at all related to group activities (apart from Milton) in the last
year or two, or if
they have been doing things related to WG aims, but not interacting with
others onlist

Personally, I have been working on other things (systems ethics, open data,
 etc), while the topic remains pretty much of long term interest

Would be nice to receive updates from everybody

PDM

[image: --]

Paola Di Maio
[image: https://]about.me/paoladimaio