Re: concept note

Milton
If you plan to submit your project for funding, do not share the whole
documentation with the public list, only the abstract will do

The ask people who are interested in collaborating to express interest, then
you share more details only with those who have expressed interest, under
non disclosure agreement (NDA)

This way, you only disclose your project documentation to people who have
agree to respect your IP

Thats the only way I know to protect your proposal

PDM