Re: concept note

Dear all,
I will send a more detailed answer early next week, replying to all your questions.
In the meantime I would like to know if anyone knows of an algorithm (diagram style) or other set of guidelines for choosing the most appropriate intellectual property protection options available for writing and publicizing or licensing of ideas as outlined in definition papers, concept notes, project proposals, outlines of or detailed research programs and projects?
Since research is a highly competitive area of human endeavor, protection of intellectual property where deemed necessary, is an unavoidable issue even in the early stages of exploring collaborative research.
I have been warned about the intellectual property issues in informational work shops about the Horizon 2020 research program of the European Union.
Any suggestions, useful links or guideline documents? Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied mathematics, advanced modeling and creating ICT tools for development