Re: preparing Next stakeholder survey, charter and general admin

Bernard

I have posted on my linked in status the link to the new group, as you
suggest

- generally I am connected to Linkedin to people I have met in person, and
with whom there is a minimal degree of  professional trust, the majority of
this group members I have not (yet) met but now connected to you also-

Personally, I dont consider buzz desirable per se, not without something
solid to buzz about (as they say, sizzle vs steak :-)

we should aim to identify what needs to be done then try to take some steps
toward what needs to be done, THEN we can buzz about it like happy bees :-)

have been thinking how to stimulate activities further
throw a party? give away prizes?  a loyalty scheme? :-)

I think we are dong fine, growing organically and creating the opportunity
for developments to take place, then letting nature follow its course, til
things
happen at their own pace :-)

look forward