Re: preparing Next stakeholder survey, charter and general admin

Hello Paola,

I do not know if you are "LinkedIn" connected with all swisig group member
... but one efficient thing could be to make a announcement of the creation
of this group directly from your LinkedIn account.
Thus, everybody connected to you in LinkedIn could share this news in its
own network ...
... and this could make some little buzz around us

Cheers,

Bernard