Re: status of cool uri document - starting thursday

It was Danny Ayers who said at the right time 12.03.2008 17:29 the
following words:
> On 11/03/2008, Leo Sauermann <leo.sauermann@dfki.de> wrote:
>

>>  I will start editing the document based on the feedback on thursday 13th
>>  March, so if anyone can help me, please say NOW,
>>  and we will have a skype||telefone conference on 13th march to
>>  distribute work
>>

> I can help a bit.
>
> Coordination could get tricky, so for me it's probably best if you Leo
> just give me a not-long list of specific things to do, I do them then
> come back for more.

I will look through everything and then write to you, Danny, a list of
things you could do, ok?
These will be partly "fix issue A", partly "Danny, please give me your
opinion about X, should we do A or B?"

I will use the HTML files for communication....
> re. the feedback doc - what's rather confusing is the open issues are
> rather scattered - I assume "Other Feedback considered" is all
> currently open, along with the to-dos in the draft doc.

The "other feedback" is what we have received throughout the year but
did address already (hopefully!)

The only important things left are in the upper table.

thx for getting back to me,
I will send out more later
Leo

> The colour-coded table at the top of the doc is nice & clear though -
> seems like a good intermediate step from raw emails.
>
> Cheers,
> Danny.

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313