Re: status of cool uri document - starting thursday

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:29:50 +0100
To: "Leo Sauermann" <leo.sauermann@dfki.de>
Cc: "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>, "Richard Cyganiak" <richard@cyganiak.de>, "Max Völkel" <voelkel@fzi.de>

On 11/03/2008, Leo Sauermann <leo.sauermann@dfki.de> wrote:

>  I will start editing the document based on the feedback on thursday 13th
>  March, so if anyone can help me, please say NOW,
>  and we will have a skype||telefone conference on 13th march to
>  distribute work

I can help a bit.

Coordination could get tricky, so for me it's probably best if you Leo
just give me a not-long list of specific things to do, I do them then
come back for more.

re. the feedback doc - what's rather confusing is the open issues are
rather scattered - I assume "Other Feedback considered" is all
currently open, along with the to-dos in the draft doc.

The colour-coded table at the top of the doc is nice & clear though -
seems like a good intermediate step from raw emails.

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://dannyayers.com