Re: regrets & update (Re: SWEO Telcon)

From: Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:56:51 -0400
To: "Danny Ayers" <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Cc: public-sweo-ig@w3.org, public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org

Hi Danny,

It would be wonderful if you could help out Leo with the Cool URIs doc.

Cheers,

Susie

             "Danny Ayers"
             <danny.ayers@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Susie M Stephens"
             public-sweo-ig-re         <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@lilly.com>
             quest@w3.org                                               cc
                                       public-sweo-ig@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
             03/12/2008 08:53          regrets & update (Re: SWEO Telcon)
             AM

>  Please don't forget that the clocks changed in the US this weekend, so
the
>  call will be an hour earlier than usual for many of you.

Aw, I thought I'd be able to make today too, but that hour knocks it
out - regrets.

>   * Preferred Document Collection - Danny

Not had chance to look at this in the past few weeks, but it's back
near the top of my to-do list, I'm hoping to make some more progress
in the next few days.

>   * URI Document - Leo

If other volunteers haven't been forthcoming, I can make some time for
this.

Cheers,
Danny.

--