regrets & update (Re: SWEO Telcon)

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:53:04 +0100
To: "Susie M Stephens" <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@lilly.com>
Cc: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

>  Please don't forget that the clocks changed in the US this weekend, so the
>  call will be an hour earlier than usual for many of you.

Aw, I thought I'd be able to make today too, but that hour knocks it
out - regrets.

>   * Preferred Document Collection - Danny

Not had chance to look at this in the past few weeks, but it's back
near the top of my to-do list, I'm hoping to make some more progress
in the next few days.

>   * URI Document - Leo

If other volunteers haven't been forthcoming, I can make some time for this.

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://dannyayers.com