RE: checking "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web" comments... would like more time

Susie, Leo,

Norm Walsh has taken a review pass over the recent changes to the "Cool URIs..." document checking the changes against comments which he raised in [1]. He's posted his comments on www-tag@w3.org at [2].

Norm notes 3 comments that do not appear to have been accepted or adopted. He indicates:
- satisfaction that the group has considered the first;
- a lack of clarity about the disposition of the second;
- and no apparent change on the third.

Norm also notes a number of @@ and editorial comments that have yet to be resolved and are indicative of at least one more editorial cycle.

Accordingly, we would be happy to review the entire document again once the editors have resolved the remaining issues that they indicate as outstanding.

Best regards

Stuart Williams
for W3C TAG
--
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/0090
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jan/0067

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN