Personal changes on the CG: Brian has left us

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:19:19 +0100
To: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>, "McBride, Brian" <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
Dear all,

my apologies not to have mentioned that on last Friday's telco meeting.
I planned to but I forgot:-(

Brian and I agreed a few days ago that he would leave the SW CG,
effective now. I would like to thank Brian for all the dedication, work,
and help he has given this activity over the year; I am sure we will
still have contacts in the future on some (SW or not...) occasion.
Thanks Brian!

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/