Re: HTTP URIs for real world objects

From: Martin Hepp (UIBK) <martin.hepp@uibk.ac.at>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:31:16 +0100
To: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
CC: Peter F Brown <peter@pensive.eu>, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>, Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com>, Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto@gmuer.ch>, Leo Sauermann <leo.sauermann@dfki.de>, public-sweo-ig@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org

To me, the cleanest approach of reusing the huge set of consensual
identifiers for non-information resources that Wikipedia URIs are would be
to import them into a clean new namespace and link back from those to
the original Wikipedia URIs via rdfs:seeAlso.
Martin