results of Semantic Web application survey available

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:23:15 +0100
To: "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
Cc: benjamin.heitmann@deri.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benjamin Heitmann <benjamin.heitmann@deri.org>
Date: 03-Sep-2007 15:53
Subject: For your weekly Talis Semantic Web links collection: results
of Semantic Web application survey available
To: danny.ayers@gmail.com

Hello, I'm a master student at DERI Galway, working with Eyal Oren,
and I have done a survey of the participants of

* the previous Semantic Web application challenges
* the previous Scripting for the Semantic Web challenges

The collection of the data about the projects has been finished, and
the authors of the papers of the various projects had about 4 weeks
of time to correct and validate the details of their project.

You can look at the results of the survey here: http://
www.activerdf.org/survey/

Survey results presented using Exhibit:
http://www.activerdf.org/survey/survey_results.html

Details about the survey check list:
http://www.activerdf.org/survey/survey_properties.html

Slides explaining the motivation, methodology and current results of
my master thesis are are available at http://www.slideshare.net/
metaman/transitioning-web-application-frameworks-towards-the-semantic-
web-master-thesis-progress-report/

Please forward this email to anybody who might also be interested in it.

I am also looking forward to (critical) feedback about the survey.

cheers, Benjamin Heitmann.

--

http://dannyayers.com