Re: Preliminary Agenda for the SWEO F2F - You are invited to the German outpost

Hi,

our tech administrator was not able to tell me if the two systems can
talk together,
he said we have to try it out in practice :-/

So, my view on your status is (please correct me):
you already booked a room, but that had no conferencing means at all.
Then you wanted to book another room that has conferencing, but no video.
Is it now possible to get video on your side? (preferably a polycom :-)

Anyway, we can test if it works next week, when I am back in Kaiserslautern.

best
Leo

It was Susie M Stephens who said at the right time 07.10.2007 22:38 the
following words: