Regrets & swig-uk

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:03:17 +0100
To: "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Regrets for this afternoon, I picked up a cold in Bristol.

The SWIG meetup at HP Labs was great -

http://blogs.talis.com/nodalities/2007/11/cindy_che_and_other_interestin.php

One thing I don't think Rob mentions there is that although it wasn't
advertised, and was intended pretty much as a local do, there was
quite an international crowd - 50 or so attendees, and enough
presentations for two tracks in the afternoon.

Ian Davis has suggested Talis organise another in the north of England
in a few months time. Ee by gum.

Cheers,
Danny.

--