Re: RecommendedTutorials: some progress on recommendation setup

Hi Danny,

this looks good. Some random ideas...

- it would be good to allow for some sort of a categorization, tagging
with some controlled vocabulary, or something similar, that reviewers
can add. Things like is it a slide set or a full text, is it
introductory or not, what are the SW technologies covered, stuff like that.

- using the tags above and, for example, the authors' name, having some
predefined sparql searches would also be helpful (with also some nice,
html output of the result). Eg, if I want to find a tutorial on, say,
OWL, it should be easy to find...

- the 'preview' idea is great. I just wonder whether PDF should be
considered as a preview (it launches a plugin or an external program,
for example). Maybe using those crude PDF->HTML converters for these
cases might be a better idea...

Thanks a lot Danny

I.

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/