RecommendedTutorials: some progress on recommendation setup

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:42:50 +0100
To: "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Hi SWEOlings,

I realise I had an action to ping SWIG re. tutorials, but have
procrastinated on that long enough that I've now the scripts I was
playing with very nearly ready to act as a recommendation system.

As before there's a source list derived from del.icio.us - a couple of
hundred docs, though many are off-topic. I've added a form for rating
these (click on the link in the "All Tutorials" list), as well
adding/rating other resources. Not quite ready for live use - feel
free to play, I'll be clearing the data before making it live.

http://danja.talis.com/reviews

It's currently running on my personal Talis Platform store (which is
full of junk), but I'll flip it over to a dedicated one pretty soon.
Right now there isn't anything in place for actually presenting the
tutorials (though the SPARQL endpoint allows arbitrary presentation),
but I'm hoping to use another bit of Talis kit, Engage, for that when
I get back from trip to Bristol SWIG meet.

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com