Re: Slogan for the SW brochure

1) "Enabling a richer Web"
2) "Enabling better content discovery"
3) "Enabling better search and discovery"
4) "Enabling richer content discovery"
5) "Helping to realise the Web's full potential"
6) "Bringing meaning to data"
7) "Bringing data together for a richer user experience"

Tongue 'n cheek

8) "The plumbing of the Web"
9) "What lies beneath"
10) "Making the Web more meaningful"
11) "Doing what Tim assumed it would look like before Netscape
introduced silly images and it became messy"
12) "Doing what we should have done ages ago"
13) "The next big thing"
14) "Killer app"
15) "Leading solution"
16) "Disruptive stuff"
17) "One small step for a Web page, one giant leap for a Web site"

Cheers,
Paul