Re: tutorial documents - follow up to portal plans (lets make tutorials instead of portals, or both, ?)

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:45:04 +0100
To: "Danny Ayers" <Danny.Ayers@talis.com>
Cc: "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

[cc's snipped]

> > Danny, when we've agreed upon the main document categories,
> > would you like to take the lead in creating the Wiki
> > framework and adding your ideas for content?

I've made a start using Leo/Lee's category list, can always be tweaked
(and I wouldn't worry about the long URIs, this is only for gathering):

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/RecommendedTutorials

I've seeded some of the categories with things off the top of my head, e.g.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/RecommendedTutorials/BeginnersTech

Couple of questions came to mind:
Do we need a category for demonstrators & existing, deployed SemWeb apps?
Do we need a representative doc for each individual technology (RDF,
RDFS, OWL, SPARQL, SWRL, N3, GRDDL...)?

Cheers,
Danny.

--