Re: data integration - how to make a portal

Danny Ayers wrote:
>> I am not convinced that Longwell will deliver the ease of production you
>> espouse re. this portal effort. That said, I am extremely willing to be
>> convinced otherwise, by seeing it accelerate the portal effort :-)
>
> Would I be right in thinking there's already a pile of data gathered?
> (Sorry, not been following very well). If so, if you can point me to
> an RDF/XML dump, I can have a play with Longwell on it, see what it
> looks like...
>
> Cheers,
> Danny.
Danny,

See:

1. http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/Info/ (main page)
2. http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/WishList

Which will reveal:
1. SPARQL Endpoint
2. iSPARQL QBE Endpoint
3. Sample Queries for Listing Graphs (in Dynamic Linked Data Page and
SPARQL Query Definition forms)

Note: The server will protect itself from a CONTRUCT aimed at dumping
the entire Data Store via SPARQL. The plan was to produce a separate RDF
Archive for al the contents  of this store (as per "Open Data" best
practices).

--

Regards,

President & CEO