Re: new mock-up uploaded

Hi Dunja,

you will hate me, because I have quite a number of comments:-). However:
I tried to alleviate your hate by working on the content and not only
criticizing... So I have tried to edit your version. See attached to
this mail and the Wiki page:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/group/wiki/Semantic_Web_Flyer?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=mock-up3.ppt

- front page: any reason why the "Data Unleashed" was abandoned? (I
guess this is just a designer issue, right?)

- First page: I am sorry, but I am not happy with the choice you made
with the reservation thing. Yes, it is clearly understandable, but..

 - It has been used too many times (including the original SciAm
article) and I have already heard opinions that "These Semantic Web
people are obsessed by calendaring". Let us not reinforce that...

 - The type of application you describe begins to be solvable by simpler
methods like microformats and Co. Simply because the things to 'label',
as you put it, can be done relatively easily and simply. It does not
require large scale and more complex integration and in our Web2.0 world
this is reachable. Yes, it is _easier_ and _simpler_ to solve this with
SW technologies, but the flyer text would open us to a critique of the
sort 'semantic web' vs. 'Semantic Web' that we hear way too much. That
is why I still prefer (for the lack of other) the health care example
that we had before...

 - We should also be careful (again the past...) of associating the SW
too closely with metadata. In some cases it is all right, but many time
it is not. The 'labelling' that the text refers to is dangerously close
to that...

- Second page: I have made some adjustments on the text. Nothing major...

Also: the Agfa HealthCare is a use case (ie, non-deployed yet), ie, it
may not be the best to be quoted (which is a pity, because it was a good
one!). I have put another one instead coming from Bankinter

- Third page: I made some changes, mainly trying to reduce the text. Eg,
I removed the RSS reference, I do not think it adds anything...

Now it is your turn to criticize me!

Ivan