RE: Reminder: Feedback for the flyer

From: Schiffel, Jeffrey A <jeffrey.a.schiffel@boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:55:18 -0500
To: "Dunja Ewinger" <de@webxcerpt.com>, "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

My votes:

*1. **Type of flyer (technical, non-technical, a mixture)*
I prefer two flyers (option a): one technical, one non-technical. Both
similar in layout, and look-and-feel, but differentiated by, say, color.

*2. Title page*
Which draft do you prefer? I prefer #1.

*3. Page 2
I currently prefer the "hot story" option. In my experience, most
definitions are too general to be readily grasped by a reader.

*4. Page 3*
Title: Web of data.
My votes: Paula's version +1. Ivan's version 0. Leo's version 0. All are
good.

*5. Page 4
*Do you think it would be good to put in the Semantic Web layer cake
including the definitions?

My opinion: only on a technical version of the flyer.

Regards,

Jeffrey Schiffel
The Boeing Company - IDS Wichita