Starting Points..?

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:51:30 +0100
To: "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

This on #swig :

"i am absolutely new to semantic web...am i in the right place ???" [1]

- reminded me of something I had a crack at a while ago: "Semantic Web
Starting Points"  [2]

Seems very much in SWEO scope, along similar lines to the list of
best-of-breed resources suggested as an aspect of InfoGathering.

Material like this could be assembled on the Wiki, but would need some
editorial control & maintenance (new stuff, avoid 404s) and ideally be
presented in a glossier fashion, and made machine-readable too ;-)

(btw, among the things missing from that list are http://rdfabout.com/
and the GRDDL Primer)

Cheers,
Danny.