Re: updated InfoGathering, proposing a portal as a solution

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:17:21 +0100
To: Leo Sauermann <leo.sauermann@dfki.de>
CC: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
Leo,

I have contacted our staff to see what the requirements are to keep up
such a site once SWEO is over. Obviously, every system group must be
conservative and defensive in their planning; ie, we should really try
to, eventually, quantify that. Ie: is it 0.1 fte per month, 0.5 fte, or
1fte? Let us not be naïve in believing that the requirement will be 0fte...

Ivan